Note: GIVEAWAYS BELOW RUN UNTIL SUNDAY JUNE 1. THEY ARE OPEN INTERNATIONALLY. PLEAAAZZZE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
You can preorder ENDSINGER here or here.
Hello and welcome to the US cover reveal for ENDSINGER! As you know, today is the day I traditionally rain ARCs down upon thee like uncorrected mana from heaven, but alas, as a general rule, third books in a series don’t get ARCs made (noooooooooooo), so I have none to give away. So instead, I’ve put together the most mind-bogglingly awesome prize package I’ve ever given away on this blog. I trust the promise of phat shiny lewts will get you frothy enough to pimp my warez all over your internets.
GIVEAWAY THE FIRST
To kick things off, I’m giving away an annotated/scribbled on/illustrated/signed hardcover edition of ENDSINGER. All you need to do is spread the word about the reveal.
Talk about it on facebook (make sure you tag my author page) or tweet about it. Sample tweet below if you cbf’ed making up your own (if you do make up your own, just make sure you include my my twitter handle, but not FIRST in the tweet, or I’ll be the only one to see it).
The cover for ENDSINGER is here. I am dead from the awesome. Giveaways on
@misterkristoff ‘s blog. www.misterkristoff.wordpress.com
A winning pimp will be picked on June 1. Easy as losing your kid’s college fund in Vegas!
GIVEAWAY THE SECOND
Alrighty, ENDSINGER’s cover is launching on eight sites today:
Book Nerd CA
The Midnight Garden
If you click on the above links and the cover isn’t up there yet, just be patient, they’ll be there soon!
Ok, those of you who did this last year will already know the drill, but the n00bs amongst us will surely be asking: Are you deliberately wasting my time, jerkoff, why should you visit those blogs when the covers are the same on every one?
Excellent question. Fortunately, I have prepared an excellent answer:
The ENDSINGER uber giveaway
Each of those eight blogs contains a quiz question. They’re pretty easy – you’ll find the answers in the Endsinger synopsis, or in the pages of Stormdancer and Kinslayer. Follow these three steps:
- Get the eight answers
- Mail them to me at email@example.com
- Win (hopefully)
Now, what do you win in the uber giveaway?
- Signed copies of STORMDANCER, KINSLAYER and ENDSINGER. Yep, the entire LOTUS WAR series, signed by yours truly, in hardback. Jizz. In. Your pants.
- A signed copy of THE LITTLE STORMDANCER. This was a picture book I did for my UK editor when she had her first baby. It’s like an MG version of Stormdancer, with far less death and sex. A signed copy of this went up on Ebay for Pat Rothfuss’ Worldbuilders charity and sold for near 400 bucks. There are very few of these left in the world – I myself only have three. And I’m giving one away to you. DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND THE EXTENT OF MY LOVE
- A signed copy of THE LAST STORMDANCER. This award-winning novella (feels weird saying that) isn’t available in hardcopy anymore, so these are pretty hard to come by.
- The vague promise of a Big Scary hug is we ever meet in person. If the thought of being hugged by a 6’7 maniac with a beard that could put your eyes out sounds less-than-optimal, maybe we can do some interpretative dance instead.
That’s it. Answer 8 questions, mail them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you’re done. This giveaway will run until June 1. It is open internationally, unless you live somewhere that doesn’t have post offices because, although I love you, I don’t love you enough to deliver it in person. 😛
You can preorder ENDSINGER here or here. Kay go!
If you want to keep up with news about THE LOTUS WAR series, follow me on Facebook or Twitter.
That’s it. Comments welcome below. Thanks for visiting!