Those who follow me on twitter and instagram will know my amazing publishers at Harper Voyager UK sent me a bunch of GODSGRAVE ARCs recently. After asking around on the twitters how I should give these things away, the awesome @AimeeGoodreads suggested:
Which is about the coolest fucking idea I’ve ever heard. So that’s exactly what I’m going to do:
THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN INTERNATIONALLY
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, I KNOW YOU CAN READ BECAUSE YOU’RE ENTERING TO WIN A GODDAMN BOOK.
In order to go into the running to win a signed, personalized and doodled-upon UK ARC of GODSGRAVE, you must:
- Click this link, and donate to my favorite charity in the entire world, the mighty Sea Shepherd.
- A donation of $1.00 will net you one entry into the draw.
- A donation of $5.00 will net you five entries into the draw.
- You can donate more than that if you like, but you’ll still only get five entries, max. But give more if you can because Sea Shepherd are basically Chaotic Good pirates and are fucking amazing.
- I will personally match all donations combined.
- Take a screenshot, with proof of your donation.
- Mail said screenshot to email@example.com with the subject header GODSGRAVE ARC ENTRY
If you want to spread the word about the giveaway, that’d be awesome too. Just tweet the following, and remember the hashtag:
Win a signed, personalized and doodled UK ARC of #GODSGRAVE and donate to an amazing cause: jaykristoff.com
I WILL GIVE ONE ARC AWAY TO ONE RANDOM TWEETER
THIS COMPETITION CLOSES FRIDAY, JULY 28.
Sea Shepherd are currently celebrating their 40th year of fighting on the frontline of marine conservation. From combating illegal whaling to cleaning up oceanic pollution to campaigning for greater governmental involvement in oceanic protection, there is no organization in the world doing more to safeguard the future of the world’s oceans.
IF THE OCEANS DIE, WE DIE.
You can read more about the Shepherd and their amazing work here.
GOOD LUCK PEOPLES!